Thursday 21 November 2013

PTI, a joke of.

PTI.

wtf am I doing here? lol.

as ive mentioned, I had an injury to my hand.

ok. the rest got it bad. they all went to infantry active unit. here I am ))))). holiday camp. only thing I had to do is be fit. lol. very fit.

after this school, ill be a PTI. ill get posted to some unit I guess. there will be a senior pti in every camp and I would most likely be his 2nd or 3rd incharge.

or I might be posted to some school. oh well. no matter. PTI just shout, open fist, close fist and every runs.

u r god. and your minions are all those before you !! MUHHHAHAHAhahahahahaha !

well, so everyday I reported back to safti. jurong. fuking long bus ride.

I was there two weeks.  did fuk all.

after two weeks, they decided they do not want me.

fuking twats. my old injury does not allow me to be a PTI. fuk knows why. they decided that I was still combat fit

hence they decided to sent me to where a lot of my fellow trainees in SISPEC went to … 4 SIR.

after two weeks I joined them assholes in BEDOK camp, home of the 4th Singapore Infantry Regiment.

lol. fuking messy.


thus ends my short stint in School Of Physical Training.

No comments:

Post a Comment